Using Kraftex FrogzEggz
Make your own toys and crafts with Kraftex FrogzEggz! It’s easy to use, non-toxic and biodegradable.
First things first: How to prepare the FrogzEggz
- Heat a pot of water to 60 degrees – get an adult to help you!
- Pour the FrogzEggz into the pot.
- Stir until you get a clump of molten plastic.
Now, colour your plastic
4. Kneed the clump together.
5. Paint it with water paint or powder paint.
6. Kneed the mixture until you get the right colour.
Now, let’s make a lion finger puppet
7. Kneed the clump into a disk.
8. Wrap the disk around your finger and allow it to cool and harden.
9. Roll another clump into a ball and press your finger in it to make the mane.
10. Make a ball for the face and press it into the mane.
11. Use a chopstick to make eye sockets.
12. Make ears and a muzzle with smaller balls of plastic.
Finish off your finger puppet
13. Make a small black nose.
14. Add two white FrogzEggz into the eye sockets.
15. Add the finishing touches with a marker.