Welcome to SN Competitions
Here you will find amazing prizes up for grabs from Supernova magazine
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The winner(s) will be confirmed via email.
- Only residents living within the borders of South Africa can qualify for a prize.
- Only one entry per person.
- Participants who are not subscribed to Supernova are welcome to enter our competitions. However, they will be liable to couriering fees, where applicable.
- Winner(s) are also welcome to collect their prizes at Supernova offices.
- If prizes are unclaimed within 10 working days a new winner will be selected.
- Specific prizes are subject to expiration e.g. movie tickets.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The prize is NOT transferable. Should you wish to pass the prize on to someone else, this is acceptable only if allowed by the company supplying the prize.
- Supernova does not accept any responsibility for faults or damages in prizes.
- When you enter this competition your details are entered to receive our free weekly newsletter.
By entering the competition all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by BK Publishing, in its sole discretion and its decision regarding any dispute will be conclusive, final and binding and will not be challenged on any grounds, including without limitation, the grounds that BK Publishing failed to act reasonably, fairly, in good faith or otherwise in accordance with the principles or procedural fairness.
BK Publishing reserves the right to amend the validity dates of this competition at any time.
To enter the competition all entrants must comply with the competition by submitting the details as requested. Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the entrant does not provide all requested information.
All rights reserved.
Hey Curious Kids! Spring has finally sprung and with it we expect a ton of warm weather and some sneaky thunderstorms!...
Have you ever wondered what colour a hippo's milk is? Get ready to dive into the fascinating world of Africa's...
Have you had a doughnut today? Do you need a reason to convince your parents to get you one? Luckily, the Supernova...
In honour of St. Patrick’s Day, we are learning how to build a leprechaun trap, while we also learn a bit more about the history of the day!
2 February is World Wetlands Day! Let’s celebrate by learning about the importance of wetlands and why we should protect them.
Most of us need to be in bed long before 10 PM, but not these animals… Learn about some fascinating animals who stay up past 10!
All the articles above first appeared in Supernova magazine. You can buy and collect all the older issues on our online shop.