Welcome to SN Competitions
Here you will find amazing prizes up for grabs from Supernova magazine
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The winner(s) will be confirmed via email.
- Only residents living within the borders of South Africa can qualify for a prize.
- Only one entry per person.
- Participants who are not subscribed to Supernova are welcome to enter our competitions. However, they will be liable to couriering fees, where applicable.
- Winner(s) are also welcome to collect their prizes at Supernova offices.
- If prizes are unclaimed within 10 working days a new winner will be selected.
- Specific prizes are subject to expiration e.g. movie tickets.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The prize is NOT transferable. Should you wish to pass the prize on to someone else, this is acceptable only if allowed by the company supplying the prize.
- When you enter this competition your details are entered to receive our free weekly newsletter.
By entering the competition all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by BK Publishing, in its sole discretion and its decision regarding any dispute will be conclusive, final and binding and will not be challenged on any grounds, including without limitation, the grounds that BK Publishing failed to act reasonably, fairly, in good faith or otherwise in accordance with the principles or procedural fairness.
BK Publishing reserves the right to amend the validity dates of this competition at any time.
To enter the competition all entrants must comply with the competition by submitting the details as requested. Entries will be considered incomplete and thus disqualified if the entrant does not provide all requested information.
All rights reserved.
Hey, whiz kids! While some of you may be fortunate enough to earn some pocket money in exchange...
Read the Supernova Issue 48 (vol 8.6) Emag for free, exclusively on SN Online. Page through every awesome spread and...
Have you ever tried to invent a totally new language? Learn about the two major types of conlangs, artlangs and auxillary languages!
Read the Supernova Issue 49 (vol 9.1) Emag for free, exclusively on SN Online. Page through every awesome spread and read amazing articles!
Supernova is celebrating its 50th issue! That’s right – the big 50. We’ve been planning this issue from before the...
In this Supernova documentary about African Penguins, we introduce you to a unique South African bird. It may be...
All the articles above first appeared in Supernova magazine. You can buy and collect all the older issues on our online shop.